Q: Q: wont start

i wired up headlights. now the truck wont start. the sarter doesnt turn. no click. no nothin. dash lights up.has power

3. Q: wont start

Q: Intermittent failure to respond to throttle

Hello - wow, an older classic! Your 300TE utilizes Bosch Continuous Injection System (CIS) which varies fuel pressure more dynamically than more contemporary injection systems. I would suspect fuel pressure is the problem, both for the inability of the engine...

Q: Q: Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes.

This is usually caused by a bad connection from a main power source. On your Dakota, this would be a fusible link or fuse coming directly from the battery. The fuses will be in the power distribution center under the...

Q: Starter spinning and not engaging flywheel 1991 Nissan Maxima

Hi there - sounds like the starter "bendix drive" has failed. This is the component on the starter motor shaft that cause the starter motor to engage the flywheel as it spins up. Somewhat unusual failure these days - but...