Q: Wont start

I put in a new battery. I turn the key and it will crank over once, than it seems like it gets stuck. Its kind a sounds like a hick-up.

A: Since you put in a new battery, my guess wo...

Since you put in a new battery, my guess would be that the starter is bad or there is a problem with the battery cables/terminals. It could also be an engine mechanical problem, if it only cranked once then never cranked again. A trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair your starting system. Don’t forget, we make house calls, which will save you a tow bill.