Q: Q: wont start

car died. turns over fine. will start for about 1 second if give it gas. any ideas?

3. Q: wont start

Q: How much is a starter for 1999 Monte Carlo

Hello - there a number of possibilities for a "no start" condition: dead or weak battery, ignition switch, starter solenoid or motor. I would recommend a starting system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who...

Q: Brake Pad on passenger side is heating up.

The brake caliper and/or the sliding pins in the caliper bracket, are sticking. Typically, when brakes are refurbished, if the existing calipers have 75,000 or more miles on them, they should be replaced with high quality remanufactured calipers to avoid...

Q: AstroStart 2524 just beeps trying to start engine. Lock and unlock work fine.

Hi there. First check the starter wire, it is tan / light blue located at the ignition harness. Usually during installation of the remote start system this wire is cut leaving you with two ends. One wire is coming from...