Q: Q: wont start

car died. turns over fine. will start for about 1 second if give it gas. any ideas?

3. Q: wont start

Q: Why does my oil gauge go to zero when I press on the gas pedal?What does it mean if I have to keep putting transmission fluid in?

The oil pressure gauge will fluctuate slightly with changes in engine RPM's, but should not go down to zero. This could mean a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump...

Q: The P0010 error keep coming up and my car keeps jumping, and turning itself off and on while I drive sometimes.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If you took your vehicle in for repairs, and it was returned with a check engine light then I would immediately return to the shop and have them take care of the issue. If the...

Q: Check engine light came on and car stopped

A failure such as this could be due to the fuel pump failing or essential sensors such as the crankshaft or camshaft position sensors failing. It is likely that diagnostic trouble codes have been recorded by your vehicle's PCM (powertrain...