Q: Q: wont start

car died. turns over fine. will start for about 1 second if give it gas. any ideas?

3. Q: wont start

Q: Vehicle stalling when stopping or turning.

Hi. As for the grinding, I believe you should have your brakes inspected. If the engine stalls and will not restart, that is the best time to see what the engine is missing to run properly. I find it strange...

Q: Q: Gas leak

If the vehicle is leaking fuel, I would stop driving it immediately, and have it serviced as soon as possible. Gasoline is highly flammable, and therefore it is not safe to drive a vehicle that is leaking fuel. I would...

Q: Q: engine power reduced

Hello, thank you for writing in. The diagnostic code was related to the transmission shift circuit. The computer has detected an issue, and that likely the reason for reduced power. If the transmission shifts too early, your vehicle will bog...