Q: Q: Car does not start

Jeep turns over but want start what should I check

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Q: Ignition broke off

I believe the ignition lock cylinder is an integrated, non serviceable component in the steering column. The entire column may have to be replaced. I recommend having a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, take a look at it and...

Q: Leaking anti freeze

You most likely have a leaking water pump or radiator. I would recommend first looking to see if you notice where the leak is before starting the vehicle. If the leak cannot be identified then I recommend adding coolant dye...

Q: Q: Steering wheel locked

It sounds like you may have a problem with your intelligent key and there is a warranty for this item. What happens is the key stop communicating with the car and renders the car useless. There is also some recall...