Q: Q: Will not start

wont start sounds like it is out of gas has gas, also only codes are for evaporator sensor

3. Q: Will not start

Q: would skipping an oil change cause a P0008 code

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0008 sets when the engine control module (ECM) detects an out of range variation in the mechanical timing of the crankshaft and the camshaft. The crankshaft and camshaft(s) are normally moving in a fixed position, relative to...

Q: Car hesitates when accelerating, plus lurches & stalls

When faults are intermittent such as this, they can be much harder to diagnose. Especially if they do not leave a code of some sort. A few different components can cause this fault. The most likely would be a fuel...

Q: should I replace this alternator or get another car?? I am a senior citizen without a lot of money

Your problems do not sound related to the alternator specifically. I would not replace it unless it has been checked and confirmed to be a problem. With the number of issues you are listing, your money may be better spent...