Q: Won't run right and will no turn on.

Truck will run at times and always starts up but when put in gear stalls out sometimes then will not start up untill i keep on turning it over and press on the gas repeatedly tipp it finally starts up. Now i have add more oil to the engine about 2 Q's after it started about mid December last year and yes it has had an oil change about 2000 miles ago so new filter ect. I was think it could be the gass line has some thing in it and needs to be replaced or just cleaned out but any other help as what it could possibly actually be would be great

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail and make sure that there is pressure all the time when the key is turned on. If there is good pressure of 45 to 65 psi, then the fuel system is working. If the fuel pressure is lower than 45 psi, then there could be a restriction in the fuel system or the fuel pressure regulator could be stuck. Also, check the transmission torque converter and ensure that it’s not activating on its own when the vehicle is placed in gear with the brake on. A applied clutch in the torque converter will stall the engine out when the brakes are applied when the converter clutch is engaged. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Won't run right and will no turn on.