Q: Wont run

Truck wont fire. Fuel pump working. Will start with starting fluid but wont keep running. Just not getting fuel to intake.

If you have narrowed the no start to fuel as the cause, that means that anything between the tank and the intake is a possibility, starting with bad or old (greater than 3 months) gasoline. Both fuel pressure and volume have to be actually measured. If that checks out, the injectors could be clogged or are simply not working due to a circuit malfunction or, rarely, a PCM driver issue. The injectors can be tested. If you want the necessary fuel system diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.