Q: Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

I ordered a water pump kit online by vin number. How do I know if it's the right one . Mines has 2 outlets

3. Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

Q: Is it possible to put 20" rims on a car that has 15" stock rim?

Yes you can put 20 inch rims on your vehicle but with limitations. This will depend on how wide the rims and tires will be and also if the tires will clear the struts and suspension parts when driving and...

Q: Q: ABS light is on

Hi, have you taken the car to get the computer scanned? Typically when the ABS light is on the Check Engine Light should also be on, this lets you know that the computer has detected a fault in the ABS...

Q: Battery light flashing at low rpm basically at idle my battery light flashes

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom