Q: Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

I ordered a water pump kit online by vin number. How do I know if it's the right one . Mines has 2 outlets

3. Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

Q: 92 Acura legend starter location

The starter on your vehicle is located down on the right hand side of the motor below the exhaust manifold. If you need additional help replacing your starter, please schedule an appointment to have a professional from YourMechanic come to...

Q: My car cranks but doesn't turn over

Hi there. First, we need to determine what is going on. Does it crank and not start? or does the engine not crank/turn over? Cranking and turning over mean the same to technicians. You described it as cranking and not...

Q: What needs replaced if my key only turns back to ACC when I turn my car off?

Hi there. The Toyota Camry is one of my favorites! If you can only turn the ignition cylinder to the ACC position, then yes, this will drain the battery. Leaving the switch in the ACC position provides constant power to...