Q: Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

I ordered a water pump kit online by vin number. How do I know if it's the right one . Mines has 2 outlets

Hi there. Typically, ordering a replacement component by VIN # is the best way to ensure you have the right replacement parts. It is possible that the water pump currently on the vehicle is an aftermarket component that has been replaced before. Since your car is 26 years old, it’s more than likely that it’s been replaced before. The best way to verify the right water pump for your Acura is to contact an Acura dealership and ask them for the right replacement part number for your specific vehicle.

3. Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump