Q: Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

I ordered a water pump kit online by vin number. How do I know if it's the right one . Mines has 2 outlets

3. Wondering if I ordered the wrong waterpump

Q: Car got hot and lost all spark,it turns over but thats it.

There may be a couple of possibilities at play here. The overheating issue may be related to a faulty thermostat, coolant temp sensor relay or potentially a blown head gasket. This can cause the car to run rough or not...

Q: Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.

Q: Engine issues - 1991 BMW 750iL

Your engine has gone into "limp" mode. The engine computer senses that one side (or the other) is performing inadequately, which causes it to shut down that side. This is most commonly caused by fuel pump(s) failing. The fuel pump...