Q: Q: Won't turn over

What does it mean when the car won't turn over n the brake is hard to push down

3. Q: Won't turn over

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seat?

The rear seat of your Accord is designed to fold down onto the seat bottom to provide access to the trunk, as well as to help make carrying larger items easily. Folding down the seat back just requires a few...

Q: My car idles poorly and loses power when I accelerate

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate and eventually stall. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that...

Q: Overheating - 1995 Honda Accord

Hey there. This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the [coolant fan switch] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/cooling-fan-relay-replacement helps to maintain the proper coolant...