Q: Won't take fuel. Keeps coming up fuel filler neck

Have replaced purge solenoid and canister solenoid and evap canister. Still same

Unfortunately the information provided is not quite enough for me to give a proper diagnosis. Typically when you fill up your vehicle and you notice that the gas nozzle keeps clicking, this is due to an abundance of air in the gas tank. This usually happens when the gas tank is very low. A test you can try is to pull the black accordion portion of the nozzle back while inserting the fuel nozzle as far into the filler neck as possible and very slowly start to fill your tank. It may take a while but after 3-4 gallons you should be able to continue to fill your tank as normal. If your problem persists, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of one of our certified mechanics to assist you in person. I personally encountered this problem with a customer of mine a month ago on a Ford Expedition. Upon arrival, we drove together to the gas station in attempt to duplicate his concerns, and I was able to perform the method above and correct his issue. You can see if a professional technician from YourMechanic is available in your area, to come help you diagnose your fueling issue.

3. Won't take fuel. Keeps coming up fuel filler neck