Q: Won't stay running dies

Brand new battery and it starts then I drive when I don't stay on gas it dies then battery is drained and I have to jump it

Any number of things can cause this issue, but it sounds related to your charging system. If it starts with a jump, then stalls out after running or being driven for a short time, your alternator may not be charging. It can be the alternator and/or voltage regulator. I recommend having your starting/ charging system inspected by an expert as soon as possible in order to get your car back on the road.

3. Won't stay running dies