Q: Won't stay running dies

Brand new battery and it starts then I drive when I don't stay on gas it dies then battery is drained and I have to jump it

3. Won't stay running dies

Q: Massive hesitation between 1-2 shifting and nearly dies occassionally at stop.

Hi there. It seems that the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve is stuck and not allowing the engine to run good causing the engine to hesitate, especially when shifting. Take the EGR off and clean it. Then put it back...

Q: Hi. I have a problem with my 86 regal. My 307 will shake and smoke a little every morning after the car has sat over night.

Hi there. It sounds like the needle and seat in the carburetor is not sealing off correctly and making the fuel drip over when the engine is sitting. Try pumping the throttle 2 times after you shut the engine off...

Q: Bose system has poor sound quality

Hi there, thanks for asking about your 2004 Infiniti FX45. Sounds like you have a problem with the interface between the CD player and the sound system's amplifier. I would get the vehicle to a shop that does repairs on...