Q: Q: Won't start

Changed the wires and plugs but now my truck won't start. Heard it might be the crankshaft, so I changed it also. Engine turns over but won't crank.

Hi there. There are several things that could be causing your GMC to not start. Sometimes it will be the crankshaft or cam position sensor that is causing an ignition timing problem. It is also possible that the electrical harness that secures to these sensors has a short and is disabling the timing. It’s also possible that fuel system components are damaged; causing the same starting problem. It might be best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Q: Won't start