Q: Q: Won't start

Changed the wires and plugs but now my truck won't start. Heard it might be the crankshaft, so I changed it also. Engine turns over but won't crank.

3. Q: Won't start

Q: Battery keeps draining can it be a relay? 2007 GMC Sierra 1500

Hello - yes, it could be a stuck relay, or some other electrical component that is not shutting off when it should. To isolate the source of the battery drain, connect an ammeter to the positive (red) battery cable, observe...

Q: P0300 code random misfire code

Hi. Several components could cause this problem - old, failing plug wires, old plugs with wide gaps, worn or corroded distributor cap or rotor contacts, failing distributor pickup coil issues, or failing ignition coil packs. Diagnosis with proper electrical testing...

Q: Engine rpm not steady at 40-55 mph

This is a common sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of a vehicle. The sensor is usually located on the butterfly spindle/shaft so that it...