Q: Won’t start

I go to turn my car on and I hear no clicks. I’ve change the starter grounds. Tighten the battery connection. What else can I try?

3. Won’t start

Q: I have a 2013 Acura Ilx. When I push button on handle on drivers side it no longer beeps and locks.

Hello. This is a programming issue within the door locking system. The programming can become corrupted and cause this. You will need to take the vehicle to the dealer in order to get it reprogrammed.

Q: I have a 2013 hyundai elantra. today my car would not shift out of 1st gear and would not go over 20 miles per hour it was like i

It sounds like the transmission may have gone into limp mode. An electronic or mechanical issue with the transmission is telling the transmission control unit to keep the speed and shifting down. If you are the original owner of the...

Q: Q: Crank No Start

The oil leaking from the distributor is just an oil leak. It will not cause your car to not start. There are two places the oil can leak from on your car though. The distributor mounting seal and there is...