Q: Won’t start

I go to turn my car on and I hear no clicks. I’ve change the starter grounds. Tighten the battery connection. What else can I try?

3. Won’t start

Q: Q: Check engine light keeps coming back on

Hello. I would need to know the exact codes to be able to give good information about this. If you have a reoccurring misfire code, then a compression test needs to be done to see if there is an internal...

Q: Car started smoking while I was driving

Worst case scenario would be that the engine coolant is leaking, but generally coolant is not a clear fluid. This will cause smoking while driving if it is coolant. The fluid reservoirs for the various systems located in the engine...

Q: Q: My car wont start

Hello. If the engine will crank and not start then we would need to see if it is lacking spark, fuel, or compression. If it does not have a spark then the ignition system needs to be diagnosed. If it...