Q: Won’t start

I go to turn my car on and I hear no clicks. I’ve change the starter grounds. Tighten the battery connection. What else can I try?

3. Won’t start

Q: Readiness code for emission

Hello. Since the vehicle sat for that long, you may have to drive it for about 500 miles before it resets. The key is varying your driving. You need to drive it at highway speeds, around town, stop-and-go driving, and...

Q: major knocking in front wheels, wheel spinning and slipping, strange feeling when turning right.

Hi there. It sounds like you have a CV joint failing. The CV joint is the flexible end of the axle shaft that allows power to flow to the wheels and still allows steering to occur. The noise you're experiencing...

Q: Does not want to start probably a fuse - 1997 Acura Integra

This may be caused from a variety of things. I would start with checking for power to the car. If the lights come on you know you have power. If it cranks over, you know that you have power supplied...