Q: Won't start and has not electrical power.

Wont start no electrical power

3. Won't start and has not electrical power.

Q: I drove through a puddle and my car won't start.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The crankshaft position sensor would cause the vehicle not to start if there was an issue with it. With that being said, there may be a variety of other issues due to the water...

Q: Q: Brake problems

Although I'm not there to inspect your Ford Super Duty, it would seem logical to inspect your Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM). This component reads all of the braking system’s sensors and activates the ABS or traction control system when...

Q: I have a 05 Chrysler 300 with a check engine light on indicating tcc solenoid is out of range. What does this mean?

Hi there. This article would be a good one for you to read, as it will outline what the P2761 OBD-II code means, what causes the TCC solenoid problem and possible repair solutions.