Q: Q: Won't start

I started the truck this morning and started up fine. Then put it in reverse and the truck stalled and now won't restart plz I need help

3. Q: Won't start

Q: I can feel the front of my car shaking at 65 (or so) mph, especially if I am turning.

This may be related to out of balance tires or potentially an alignment problem. This may also be related to control arm bushings. When a tire or wheel is out of balance, this will cause a shaking as you describe...

Q: The fuel gauge moves up and down I never know how much gas I have

The fuel sending unit is in the fuel tank mounted to the fuel pump assembly. The sending unit is shorted or open and needs to be tested using a gauge tester or by removing it and measuring the resistance of...

Q: AC compressor "always ON"

Hello, thank you for writing in. Ford runs the A/C compressor in almost every setting. The concept is that it will dehumidify the air in defrost mode, and help keep the humidity down with the heat running. It runs in...