Q: Q: Won't start

I started the truck this morning and started up fine. Then put it in reverse and the truck stalled and now won't restart plz I need help

You will need to have the fuel pressure tested to see if the fuel pump stopped pumping or you lost spark to the engine. A fuel pressure test and computer scan is needed to narrow the problem down. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check the pressure and scan the computer then give you a diagnosis of the system. If you test both of these your self then come back and ask after the tests are done.

3. Q: Won't start