Q: Q: Won't start

I started the truck this morning and started up fine. Then put it in reverse and the truck stalled and now won't restart plz I need help

3. Q: Won't start

Q: AC quit working

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of issues. The first thing I would check is the pressure of the system, as a system that is low on refrigerant may not produce cold air. I...

Q: My Isuzu Rodeo has problems cranking in the morning mostly sometimes in the evening takes a long time to start. new filter and spark plug

Check to see if your car has a cold start injector time switch, as well as a cold start injector or other related fuel delivery components. It could be a fuel supply issue, which would involve anything from the fuel...

Q: Blinker bulb lights but doesn't blink

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a bad turn signal flasher. The flasher unit is an electrical unit that is usually located under the hood and is wired with the turn signal lights. This flasher sends short intermittent...