Q: Q: Won't start

I started the truck this morning and started up fine. Then put it in reverse and the truck stalled and now won't restart plz I need help

3. Q: Won't start

Q: Q: Starts but won't stay running

This may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of...

Q: I have a 89 Ranger and im getting gas in the vacuum line to the break booster which is eating thru the rubber

You should check the fuel injection pressure regulator for leaking fuel through the top vacuum port and if it is then replace it. Also replace the brake booster check valve on the brake booster. This should be the cause of...

Q: 1996 Ford Crown Victoria overheated and now won't start

Sounds like your Crown Victoria is having a hard time. While being able to turn over but not start is one thing, overheating is another. Overheating in a car is never a good thing. When engine temperatures reach that...