Q: Won't start

I've replaced all the sensors, I've redid the wire harness. Good compression, spark, fuel pressure, injectors good, plugs good. No codes on the dash. Only thing is when I turn key on not start just on the temp reads hot and cel is on. It cranks but will not start. It backfires through the air intake. I've not replaced ect sensor, it's this my problem. I am at a loss. Also I'm getting quad driver errors

Hi there. Assuming, the engine is mechanically sound. The part of the description you provided that concerns me is, the quad driver errors. The quad drivers are integral of the ECM (engine control module)/computer and control fuel injector operation. Assuming, the wire harness is not damaged, the ECM has internally failed. Diagnostic steps should be performed to confirm the failure. Replacing components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.