Q: Won't start

Have no fuel or combustion to get my vehicle to crank fuel pump is new starter is new new cam shaft sensor new crank shaft sensor new plugs wires and ignition coil pack still won't turn over

Hello:

Sometimes when wholesale mechanical repairs are made, the solution is rather simple; such as a loose ground wire at the fuel pump or within the ignition system. Because so many items have been replaced, it’s best to double check all electrical connections, fuses and relays to ensure they are all functioning correctly. Odds are that one of these or many might be faulty. If you complete that step and still can’t trace the issue, contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is not starting inspection.