Q: Q: Won't start

When the ignition key is turned, there is just a click and nothing more. The battery seems to be OK because all the lights come on when the key is in, however, those lights are a little weak.

Hi there:

In many cases when you turn the ignition and you hear a single click, it’s due to the battery not having enough cranking amps to activate the starter motor. The power required to activate the starter is much more than needed to power accessories; which is why your lights might come on still. It’s possible that it’s a starter issue, or ignition relay problem, so you might want to have a local mobile mechanic from YourMechanic.com come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first; before you spend money on repairs or replacing components.

3. Q: Won't start