Q: Won't start.

Car started to have trouble starting ONLY after pumping gas. A month later after pumping gas 30 mins later we where driving home and car engine turned off everything electrical was still never turned off.

A: From what you have described I would reco...

Hello,

From what you have described I would recommend double checking to make sure that you put the correct type of fuel in the vehicle.

Many higher end vehicles, especially luxury European vehicles, require the use of premium grade fuel, and will not run correctly, if at all, if the wrong type of fuel is used.

If your problems only began after you filled the vehicle with, I would first double check the type of grade you filled it with, and then proceed from there.

If you need assistance, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your starting issue firsthand and fix it accordingly.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic