Q: Won't start.

I don't knw but much about cars... Please help me My accessories come on. But car won't start. It used to not make any noise. And now its clicking when I try to start it. Any ideas?

A number of things can cause the vehicle to not crank or start. The battery should be checked for proper voltage and clean,tight connections. The battery may have enough voltage to allow lights and accessories to work, but not enough voltage / amperage to crank the engine. If the battery connections and voltage are good, the starter may be at fault. The internal electrical windings of the starter can sometimes develop a "dead spot" that current will not flow through. For example, if the vehicle is started and the starter stops on that "dead spot", it may not start the next time you try to start it. If the starter is visible under the hood or easily accessible under the car, grab a friend and a small hammer to try this: While one of you is trying to crank the engine - holding the ignition switch on START, - have the other lightly tap the starter with the hammer. The combination of voltage being applied and the vibrations from the hammer, may move the windings off that "dead spot" and allow the engine to start. Also, a bad relay or electrical short can cause a no start condition as well.

If this does not work, have a certified technician look into the no start condition to isolate the exact cause.

3. Won't start.