Q: Q: Won't start

My car will crank and crank but will not turn over I replaced spark plugs but was wondering if the coil pack would cause it to crank but not fire. I'm using the car as a demolition derby car as well is there anyway to wire the ignition to avoid using a key

You first need to check and see if the engine has lost fuel pressure or spark. If you lost fuel pressure then you need to locate the fuel inertia switch in trunk on the trunk hinge bracket. The switch will trip every time you bump the car. If you lost spark then you may have a bad crankshaft sensor. Have the ECM scanned and fuel pressure tested. You cannot bypass the ignition without activating the theft system.

3. Q: Won't start