Q: Won't start

My car was running fine and then all of a sudden quit. Couple hours later it started back up and ran fine again. Started fine the next day but then randomly quits and has not been able to start in 2 days I replaced the crank sensor and put new spark plugs in. What else could be wrong

Hello. You could have a fuel pump issue but the problem could also be due to an intermittent electrical connection in the ignition system or even in the fuel pump wiring. If it is now completely dead, it should be easy to diagnosis as a Mechanic will simply evaluate the fuel and ignition system and see if they are operating. Intermittent problems are obviously hard to detect - so you are now at a point where the problem can be found and fixed. YourMechanic will be pleased to help with your cars inability to start issue.