Q: Won't start - 2000 Pontiac Bonneville

The belt is off of the supercharger. But shouldn't the engine still start? The serpentine belt is still on

Not likely. If the supercharger is not spinning, your motor will be greatly starved for air. The supercharger is a set of very large surface area gears that push more air into the motor at a rate higher than it can without it. More air equals more fuel equals more power. If the supercharger is not spinning, it amounts to a very large restriction in the intake manifold and it won’t run. If I were face to face with you, I would be asking why you don’t have the belt on the supercharger. If it has a problem, you will need to repair or replace it. If you would like to have an expert come out and inspect the no-start in person, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the no start and let you know what needs repair.

3. Won't start - 2000 Pontiac Bonneville