Q: Won't start - 2000 Pontiac Bonneville

The belt is off of the supercharger. But shouldn't the engine still start? The serpentine belt is still on

3. Won't start - 2000 Pontiac Bonneville

Q: the battery saver is activated, how long will it be before my car will start

Hello there, the battery saver notification can have a variety of causes with your 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. When the battery saver warning indicates that the battery voltage has dropped below and acceptable level and the vehicle is shutting off accessories...

Q: front right tire sounds like a rod or something is broke when hitting bumps, turning and sometimes moving

Hi there. There are quite a few parts that can fail and cause this, but there are two common caused of this. The most common being a bad tie rod end. It can be the outer tie rod end at...

Q: When my car is idling the rpms and battery gauge drop off and it acts like it wants to die.

Hello Nick, What are you are describing sounds like potentially a dirty or failing idle air control valve which reads the air intake into the engine. The computer uses this data to make adjustments to the air/fuel ratio to keep...