Q: Won't run right since my son replaced the thermostat

Starts fine then dies and runs rough afterwards

3. Won't run right since my son replaced the thermostat

Q: How do you avoid the upper and lower A arm bushings from melting on a 1970 GS 455?

Hi there - yes, this is a very large engine, in a moderately-sized place, with lots of heat transfer issues! As you suggest, heat shields, or wrapping the exhaust manifold (headers?) with "heat wrap" to keep the heat inside the...

Q: Replacing timing belt on a 2001 Ford Escape

Yes it is and you should change it right away, because mileage is mileage and time is time. That baby is 15 years old. They tell you that you are supposed to change the belts and they are only good...

Q: Tie rods

The tie rods used on the rear wheel drive version versus the four wheel drive version of the truck are completely different. Insofar as the axle, the cataloging shows a difference in tie rod, depending on whether the axle is...