Q: Won't run right since my son replaced the thermostat

Starts fine then dies and runs rough afterwards

3. Won't run right since my son replaced the thermostat

Q: Wire came off of starter

Hi, if this is a large diameter wire like a battery cable then it may be the cable to the starter terminal. If it is a smaller wire, it may be a memory wire for the engine controls and things...

Q: My car jerks at 45-50 mph during acceleration, and then it smooths out.

Hi There, The jerking reaction you are describing may indicate a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor which is a unit that monitors air intake and relays this info to the ECM which then makes adjustments to the fuel...

Q: hard brake pedal with engine off no pedal when started replaced all brakes rear clyinders and master cylinder no air in lines

From the description provided, my first step would be double checking the connections at the master cylinder as well as double check the flexible brake lines at each wheel. A small leak can duplicate the brake pedal falling to the...