Q: Won't run right since my son replaced the thermostat

Starts fine then dies and runs rough afterwards

3. Won't run right since my son replaced the thermostat

Q: 1997 ford f350 7.5 l engine cranks but no start.Has spark,good compression,fuel,tried start fluid,removed oxy sensor.Any other ide

Hi Dan. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm kind of curious as to why you'd remove the O2 sensors - as they are vital for relaying data to the ECU in order to create the right air to fuel mixture....

Q: Engine revving when going over 30 mph. Problem with the 3rd gear?

Hey there. It sounds like your clutch may be worn to the point of slipping. The engine revving but the vehicle speed not matching in 3rd gear is typically an early indication of the clutch being worn. When the clutch/pressure...

Q: hard brake pedal with engine off no pedal when started replaced all brakes rear clyinders and master cylinder no air in lines

From the description provided, my first step would be double checking the connections at the master cylinder as well as double check the flexible brake lines at each wheel. A small leak can duplicate the brake pedal falling to the...