Q: Won't idle stalls If I don't hold pedal to idle

Replaced all for injectors and replaced both coil packs new plugs AGAIN new maf new fuel regulator. Started with a miss fire then started dumping fuel out the muffler and wouldn't even run then smoked from burning the fuel in the exhaust. After I replaced all those parts it stopped all the problems but now I have a weird vcc leak and rough idle at 4-1200 Rpms plus if I don't hold the gas it with stall out.it didn't have a vcc leak when it broke down. Is there something I did wrong I checked all the vac lines and the noise never goes away? Any suggestions would help done dumped quite about of money into this car

A few different things can cause the car to stall at idle. The most likely causes considering all of the items you have replaced would be the idle air control valve, vacuum leaks, oxygen sensors or a torque converter problem. It is a little strange that after the parts were replaced the problem went away for awhile. The current vacuum leak is playing into the current issues though as it can cause a high idle. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stalling issue and perform any repairs required.