Q: Won't go into gear

replaced the clutch and pressure plate but problem is still there now we torn up the clutch again it wont shift into gear when we try to shift into any gear its like trying to force a bat in a small nut hole just don't work

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Is the car making grinding noises when you try to go into gear? With a new clutch assembly, the problem may be in the hydraulic part of the system. A failed clutch master cylinder may be malfunctioning and where pressure being applied to the pressure plate may be too low and keeping you from applying gears. Check the fluid level and condition . If it was very dirty before replacing the clutch, some of the problem may have been there. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and asses the damage up close for a more personal diagnosis.