Q: Won't fire but will crank.

I rebuilt throttle body, replaced EGR, spark plugs, spark plug wires distributor cap and rotor and checked my fuel pressure for pump. What could be my issue for truck not starting it will crank just won't fire up?

Hello, I would recommend checking the ignition coil to be sure it is producing spark. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close when cooled. When open, they allow shorting of coil windings and decrease or eliminate the coil’s ability to function resulting in the coil’s inability to produce a spark to the spark plugs. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Won't fire but will crank.