Q: Q: Won't crank

My car won't crank up. When i turn the key it kind of hums and the lights and radio comes on. When I let the key go it turns off.

3. Q: Won't crank

Q: How do I use the rear armrest and pass through?

The rear seat of your car is designed with a built-in armrest and cup holder. It folds back into the seat when not in use. If it is in use, the center seat cannot be used (you’ll be limited to...

Q: Why would a truck crank but not start until a plug wire is removed?

The engine may have a shorted spark plug that is shorting the coil out. I would recommend replacing the spark plugs first then replace the coil pack if it continues to not start. If you need help with this, a...

Q: cam shaft location on 2007 honda odyssey

Hi there. It is probably a good idea to let a professional machine shop complete service or repairs to your Odyssey. A service and repair manual for the Honda Odyssey will provide you with a lot of valuable information, which...