Q: Q: Won't crank

My car won't crank up. When i turn the key it kind of hums and the lights and radio comes on. When I let the key go it turns off.

3. Q: Won't crank

Q: Q: Power steering fluid leaks

The steering gear leaking is best serviced by replacing it with a new or remanufactured unit. The hoses should be checked also. I recommend you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect your vehicle for power steering leaks.

Q: changed thermostat and radiator, temp gauge goes to hot when sitting still mostly, then goes back down to normal temp. Happens eve

Hi there. If you did not properly bleed the cooling system after completing these repairs, it's more than likely that you have air bubbles inside the coolant system causing this problem. However, it could also be due to a bad...

Q: How do I adjust the auto door unlock?

Your vehicle can automatically unlock the doors when you finish driving, so that you can exit your vehicle more easily. These settings can be adjusted based on which doors you would like to unlock (driver door, or all doors), and...