Q: Q: Won't crank

My car won't crank up. When i turn the key it kind of hums and the lights and radio comes on. When I let the key go it turns off.

3. Q: Won't crank

Q: How do I set a prompt or a ringtone for the HandsFreeLink?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system alerts you to an incoming call with a sound. You can decide whether you want an actual ringtone (the default), or a prompt. To change from one to the other, just follow these steps: Press...

Q: P0134

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Code P0134 relates to the oxygen sensor -- something is wrong with this part. Normally the quick fix is just replacing the O2 sensor itself, however if this does not fix it, you may...

Q: Why is my 2003 Honda Accord overheating? Could this be the reason?

First we must differentiate between the radiator cap and the coolant overflow reservoir cap. Most coolant overflow reservoir's don't have rubber on their caps, for this reason am not sure if your are describing the reservoir cap or the radiator...