Q: Won't blow heat on the inside

The heat will not blow on the inside the thermostat has been changed and the heater core has been flushed. What do I need to do?

3. Won't blow heat on the inside

Q: 2000 Sentra shaking, hesitating, heat coming through ac vents, smoke from engine when hot.

You need to have computer tested to see if you have misfire codes and may have got oil onto one or more of the spark plugs and coils causing the misfire. The A/C will not work normally since the computer...

Q: SUV stalling, sputtering, and losing power

I am not really sure what you mean by the "fuel backup". If your vehicle has an electronic throttle body, then this can certainly contribute to this problem. Other things like fuel pressure, bad catalytic converters, cam and crank sensors,...

Q: Loud cracking noise underneath them can have a nic loud cracking noise underneath then car almost dies out

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2007 Lincoln MKX. Unfortunately, without hearing the noise or conducting a few tests firsthand, it is not possible to determine the cause of your concern. Since you say you are hearing the...