Q: Won't accelerate

I'm press my gas and it does nothing at all

3. Won't accelerate

Q: 2004 Toyota Highlander 4wd, 6 cyl: Does the engine need to be removed to replace the front lower control arm bushings?

Although some service manuals do refer to engine removal, that advice is in error. So long as the engine is properly and safely supported, the lower control arms can be readily removed. The bushings on these arms are not separately...

Q: I was driving and when I tried to make a turn my steering wheel was hard to turn. Soon after my car cut off.

Hello. It is very possible that the timing belt broke or the engine seized. I would usually check the oil level first. If it is empty then there is a serious issue. If there is oil then I would try...

Q: Q: Problems shifting gears

It sounds like your 2002 Honda Passport may have an issue with its gear selection sensor. This sensor provides information to the powertrain control module as to which gear the vehicle is in. If this sensor is giving false...