Q: WITHOUT ACC HEADLIGHT DOOR LIGHTS NOT WORKING

WHEN THE KEY NOT AT adaptive cruise control ALL LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING

A: I am sorry, I do not fully understand your ...

I am sorry, I do not fully understand your question. However, you are most likely experiencing a problem with one of the main fuses or relays in your electrical system. I am unable to determine exactly which component is faulty without seeing the problem, but you will want to take a look at the wiring to check for any damaged or blown fuses. My best advice would be to hire one of our expert mechanics to come by and take a closer inspection of your electrical problems.