Q: WITHOUT ACC HEADLIGHT DOOR LIGHTS NOT WORKING

WHEN THE KEY NOT AT adaptive cruise control ALL LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING

3. WITHOUT ACC HEADLIGHT DOOR LIGHTS NOT WORKING

Q: Moisture in fuse box causes fuel pump fuse malfunction

For this, Silicone spray is one tool I personally like to use especially on rubber or silicone seals. The spray will leave a water-tight film on the electrical component and offers a moisture resistant coating. If you would like to...

Q: Q: My car crank but won't start

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you hook up a scanner, it should give you codes. You can just have the key on the engine off. If you are not getting any output of codes, then you may have a...

Q: Intermittent squealing sound

A component has failed if the belt came off track and is now touching the fan clutch. Have an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the accessories along the belt drive system for signs of wear or damage....