Q: Wiring problems

I go to turn my key and my selinoid clicks with I would think it's just going bad but then I lose all power so I get out and hook my positive and negative jumper cables to the battery and I get power again with out attaching to another battery sometime after that it will turnover and other times it'll just crank and crank and I don't know where to start I thought it was just a bad ground to the battery

You could have an intermittent fault in the starter motor. Be sure you start your diagnostic with a fully charged battery. Of course, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. Basically, with the key held in the "start" position, the starter is either getting power or it isn’t so the first test is to hold the key in the "start" position and test for power to the starter motor. If there is no power, then the electrical circuit supplying the motor has a fault. That circuit begins at the battery and includes grounds, wiring (some of which is very heavy cabling), fuses, relays, the ignition switch and terminations. On the other hand, with the key in the "start" position, if the starter motor is getting power but the starter doesn’t work, the starter is condemned and replaced. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this, please simply request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.