Q: Wiring issue with headlights.

The headlight bulb on the passenger's side was replaced, but the replacement bulb flickered on and off. I was told it is a possible wiring issue. I need a diagnostic to determine what is wrong so I can get it fixed.

Hello, there a two kind of lighting systems, halogen and xenon. To start (both systems) make sure that it’s not the bulb. You can swap the bulbs left to right and see if the condition changes on each side. With xenon, swap the ignitor to see if the fault moves. If the condition stays on the right side then the wiring should be checked. I would start with the ground, and be sure that it is tight with good clean contact. If the ground is good I would check the wiring for opens by moving the wiring slightly to simulate vibration present while driving. You may need the aid of a mechanic to test and check the wiring to get your headlights fully running again.