Q: Wiring issue when ABS Light does not work - 1997 GMC Jimmy

When my ABS light comes on my cruise control, windows, heater, sunroof and mini console with milage and etc on it stop working but when my ABS is off everything works. Please help!

Hello. You may be having a problem with fretting corrosion in the vehicle harness connections to the ECM, BCM, ABS, TCM or other modules. You would need to have the battery disconnected and module connections disconnected inspected for any problems and dielectric lube added to mail and female pins and reconnect the connectors completely. If you would like to have this addressed, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical problem.

3. Wiring issue when ABS Light does not work - 1997 GMC Jimmy