Q: Wire burnt to the fan relay in fuse box

My car won't turn over. The fuse box has a burnt wire on the relay for the fan. The car turns over if the wire connection on the throttle body is disconnected.

It sounds like your vehicle is experiencing some sort of electrical problem. As these problems are sometimes difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, examine the fuse box, and conduct any other necessary tests, to determine what the cause of this electric problem may be. From this in-person inspection, they will be able to make the repairs necessary to fix your car’s turn over issue.

3. Wire burnt to the fan relay in fuse box