Q: Wipers not staying on.

My windshield wipers won't stay on.

3. Wipers not staying on.

Q: Windshield wiper stopped moving

It could be that the linkage rod popped off, but you would hear all kinds of noise coming from under the cowl. I would check the nut that attaches the wiper arm to the hub. It might have a plastic...

Q: Transmission shifts early

Hello. If the fluid is really dirty and if its integrity is broken down then it can affect the shifting. There are also other parts of the transmission control that can cause this. It can also be caused by a...

Q: Why does my 1998 Honda Accord have trouble idling and it is using a lot of gas

Hi there. If you are using an excessive amount of gas an the engine will not idle properly then you may have a rich condition going on. Most of the time this is caused by either a fuel injector that...