Q: Wipers freezing on interval mode?

When I turn on my wipers to interval mode, they move about 4 inches then freeze up. I can get them to move by flipping them to continuous movement. They also return to this position when I activate the windshield washer pump

A: Hi there: What you’ve described is possibl...

Hi there:

What you’ve described is possibly caused by a worn out wiper motor or the wiper motor relay switch that has an electrical fault. The best way to know for certain and to reduce cost for unnecessary repairs, contact one of our professional mobile mechanics to complete a windshield wipers are not working inspection.