Q: wipers dont work

I own a 2002 mustang and my alternator went out and i changed it but now my wipers and radio dont work.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Ford Mustang. You should check all the fuses inside the interior fuse box. The two systems do not share the same power sources except the battery. You may have more than one problem and need to scan the computer to see if the body GEM module is not damaged from jump starting or just needs reprogrammed. If you would like to have this looked at, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect the wiper system at your home or office in order to have this corrected.