Q: Wiper working partially during winter

Hi, When it have just small resistance (ex: the ice that appear when I am driving and its snowing) my wiper sometime cannot start by itself. I have to manually give them a little push (a little hit with my ice stick or a little push of the passenger, when i have one) to make it work. The wiper never stopped to work by itself during the road, its only doing this when i try to start them. Since i dont have them working everytime when i am driving, i sometime need to start them several time during the road.

The problem never accur during summer. Since the winter is approching (it already started to do it even there was almost no snow), i want to repair this before it start snowing a lot.

Thank you

3. Wiper working partially during winter