Q: Wiper fluid system needs repairs

The Check Emission System light is on. Also, the windshield wiper fluid tank is leaking and the rear windshield wiper fluid sprayer is not working.

A: Your vehicle requires a diagnostic scan too...

Your vehicle requires a diagnostic scan tool to be attached to determine what is causing the Emissions light to illuminate. For the washer systems not working, you likely have a broken tube which feeds the system. Further inspection will be required for both issues. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis and repair.