Q: Wiper fluid system needs repairs

The Check Emission System light is on. Also, the windshield wiper fluid tank is leaking and the rear windshield wiper fluid sprayer is not working.

Your vehicle requires a diagnostic scan tool to be attached to determine what is causing the Emissions light to illuminate. For the washer systems not working, you likely have a broken tube which feeds the system. Further inspection will be required for both issues. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis and repair.

3. Wiper fluid system needs repairs