Q: Q: Whining noise

I've been leaking antifreeze and oil now it's making a wining noise when I accelerate and deaccelerate

3. Q: Whining noise

Q: I noticed my starter sounds like it's having trouble catching the engine. is it the starter or just the solenoid?

Hi Karla. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If the starter solenoid has been changed before the actual starter has been, it's likely that the starter is what's causing the gear to have issues connecting to the flywheel. However, before you...

Q: Front end vibration

By rotating the tires, you may have brought tires from the back to the front which have "road force variation" which was not as apparent when the tires were in the rear. Note that even brand new tires can vibrate...

Q: Small amout of oil leaking on the driveway

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. A few drops a day should not cause too much of a concern but you want to keep your eye on your oil level to make sure it doesn't get too low...