Q: Windshield wipers have stopped working

My windshield wipers have just stopped working all of a sudden

Hi, thanks for writing in. If your windshield wipers are no longer working, it is possible that the motor has failed or a fuse has blown. I would first recommend having the fuse checked to make sure that it has not blown. If it has blown, replace it. If the fuse is good, the motor has likely failed. If the motor has failed, I would recommend having it replaced at your earliest opportunity because driving in the rain with no wiper blades can be dangerous.

Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.

3. Windshield wipers have stopped working