Q: Windshield wipers don't work after a previous repair

It started with my hazard switch constantly clicking even after the turn had been made and should have gone off. The thing was just clicking it wasn't causing signals to flash. So I replaced the hazard switch. Problem solved right? One would think. Now my windshield wipers don't work at all. Help!!

Check for power and ground to the wiper motor when they are switched on. If no power is there, go to the combination switch and check for the same. Combination switch (signal stalk) is a common failure point. There can be a loose/damaged wire at the connector, or the switch itself may have an internal failure. If nothing obvious is found, then have a certified technician trace out the wiper circuit to find the exact cause.

3. Windshield wipers don't work after a previous repair