Q: Windshield wipers broken

My windshield wipers only work on one speed, and there is no delay or high speed.

3. Windshield wipers broken

Q: How Should I Clean My Wiper Blades?

Wipers should be checked and cleaned every time you stop to fill your tank up. Since wiper blades are subject to all sorts of dirt and debris, you should clean the blades regularly when cleaning your windshield to protect and...

Q: Vcs was on and I thought if I disconnect the battery it will reset and the massage will clear but it didn't I got check hybrid sys

Hello. The VCS light comes on when the computer detects there is an issue with the vehicle's stabilty contorl system. This caa be set off for many reason. The most common reasons are for an issue with one of the...

Q: When it rains heavy, my car sputters and I have to play with the. gas petal then it wants to take off 1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

Hello - given your symptoms and mileage, the throttle position sensor is a likely candidate for this behavior. Check for problem codes first to verify the diagnostic code(s) engine management will provide automatically. Most auto parts stores will do this...