Q: Windshield wiper fluid dispenser installment 2000 Dodge Neon

My car does not currently have a windshield wiper fluid dispenser, or any of the related fluid dispensing parts as far as I know. Can I simply have a windshield washer reservoir, pump, and tubes installed on my car?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi - if in fact these components are not present, this is highly unusual, and they have been removed. Windshield washer systems have been a Federal requirement for vehicles sold in the United States for many years - safety issue. Yes, the missing components should be readily available, and installed on your vehicle. I would recommend a windshield washer system inspection to determine the missing parts by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.