Q: Windshield wiper fluid dispenser installment 2000 Dodge Neon

My car does not currently have a windshield wiper fluid dispenser, or any of the related fluid dispensing parts as far as I know. Can I simply have a windshield washer reservoir, pump, and tubes installed on my car?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi - if in fact these components are not present, this is highly unusual, and they have been removed. Windshield washer systems have been a Federal requirement for vehicles sold in the United States for many years - safety issue. Yes, the missing components should be readily available, and installed on your vehicle. I would recommend a windshield washer system inspection to determine the missing parts by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Windshield wiper fluid dispenser installment 2000 Dodge Neon