Q: Windows stuck

The driver's side window is stuck, and the passenger window gets stuck or won't close all the way.

A: Hello. If these windows both started acting...

Hello. If these windows both started acting up at the same time then the problem is usually a connection failure in the master switch on the driver side door. If these windows began failing at different times then you typically are experiencing this because of a couple of failing window motors. These will begin to fail and have trouble rolling the windows up or down. A mechanic would diagnose this by removing the door panels and testing for voltage at the window motors. If voltage is present when pressing the window switches then the motors are bad and need to be replaced. If not then the switch may be the issue.