Q: Window rubbing and off track and power door lock does not work.

Windows seem like they are off track. The window rubs against something inside the door and I believe the problem is affecting the power door lock as the lock in the driver side window does not work.

A: The first step to solving your issue would ...

The first step to solving your issue would be to hire a professional to come take a look inside your door. The door panel will need to be removed to gain access to the parts inside. The technician will then check the tracks that your window goes up and down in to ensure proper function. Once the issue is resolved, the door lock issue can be diagnosed. This may be something as simple as the actuator in the door getting unplugged by the window issue which is a likely cause. Worst case scenario would be that the door lock actuator has been damaged by the window misalignment and would require replacement.