Q: Window only going down part way.

Window on driver's side is only going partially down when you close the door, making it difficult for the door to close.

It can be a frustrating experience to not be able to close your door and it is your own window that is preventing it! From my experience dealing with this problem before, I have found that it is likely that the window came off of its track or the window regulator is failing on you. When dealing with window issues, it is best to get help with this soon rather than later so the window glass doesn’t crack or shatter. Be sure to have a certified mechanic inspect your window so the repair is done correctly and safely.