Q: Q: Window off-track

The driver's side window keeps jumping off its track.

3. Q: Window off-track

Q: Truck won't start after replacing head gasket

Hi, the way to tell if it was assembled incorrectly is to do a compression test on the engine and see if you have compression on all cylinders. You may have timed the engine incorrectly and this would show up...

Q: Q: Car windows going down, but not up

Hi there. The power windows in your car are computer controlled. They have safety features such as anti-trapping windows. It’s highly irregular that both or all four windows stopped going up at the same time. But when presented with weird...

Q: How do I start up a car that hasn't been driven in over 5 years.

If you don't feel confident, I recommend you just hand the job over to a professional. Even to the point of not trying to jump the car yourself. I can't tell you how many times I've fielded questions from people...