Q: Window off the track

The front driver's window is off the track. The switch works, but the window won't stay on track.

A: Hi. The window glass is mounted to the regu...

Hi. The window glass is mounted to the regulator and motor assembly by a mechanical connection. The window glass also runs along guides to keep the glass in place and to keep the regulator from binding and increasing the force required by the motor. An issue with the glass mounting location or loose guides may stunt operation. Have an experienced technician remove the door skin and inspect the window's components.